Toastmaster, Master of Ceremonies and Founder of The Master of Ceremonies Club.
David is acknowledged as Doyen of Toastmasters and is at the top of his profession. He is regularly working in the West End, the City of London and Internationally.
Toastmaster David has introduced many Stars and at many different locations including Birthday Party’s just recently Simon Cowells 50th, Sir Bruce Forsyth’s 80th and Sir Philip Green’s Birthday in The Maldives.
Toastmaster David is also Qualified Chef, Former Restaurant Manager, Master Baker and College Lecturer. He has a complete understanding and knowledge of aspects of catering operations which is fully appreciated by his notable clients.
David is officiated at over Forty State Banquets and Return state Banquets and 21 Lord Mayors Banquets including The Emperor of Japan, The Presidents of Russia, freedom of The City of London with Nelson Mandela, Mexico, China, Poland, Three South African Presidents, France Spain, Italy, Portugal, Ireland, Amir of Kuwait, Egypt, Jordan, Qatar and at over 250 Royal events including;
– 80th Party celebrations at the Royal Albert Hall with over 3,00 guests
– HM Queens 80th birthday Luncheon
– HM The Queen Mothers 100th birthday celebration Luncheon at the Guildhall
– HRH Duke of Edinburgh’s
– HRH Prince of Wales 50th Birthday reception
– Dinner at Spencer House
– 100th Anniversary of The Olympics with HM Queen and the Prime Minister.